Sometimes





Sometimes i need a time just for my own self
need to take a breath without thinking of the hard things
need to be relaxed from busy activity
need a peacefulness from the crowd place



Sometimes I have to stand on my own foot,  do anything,  alone.
Sometimes I need time to enjoy  twilight and sunset by my own self.

Sometimes, we have to encourage ourselves
we have to motivate ourselves.
because no one can understand us but ourselves.

no, i don't mean to be a hikikomori.
Just to give a chance for me to make myself comfort by my own self.
I don’t mind to do that,
and that's all had happened to me.

But i don't think to do that everyday. I said in the beginning, sometimes, not always.
actually, anything will be sweeter by friends in our side.
http://hanifah-rahmania.blogspot.com/2013/09/gift-of-friend.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Istimror

Nilai Sebuah Kebersamaan

Merenungi Perjalanan